As promised, the Guardian's celebration of the bicentennial is off and running!
- The excerpt from Claire Tomalin's forthcoming biography is up.
- Tomalin and other authors talk about Dickens on this podcast.
- Eight different authors write about their favorite Dickens novels.
- There's supposed to be a poll where readers can vote for their own favorites, but the link doesn't seem to be working right now.
- However, by visiting the page for each book, you can add your own review of it.
- There's a map of the route that Oliver Twist took to London, complete with audio.
- You can also download a version with black-and-white illustrations of many of the buildings and other landmarks that Oliver saw.